Cleaning your apartment windows and glasses may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be!
With a little elbow grease and the right tools, you can have your windows and glasses sparkling clean in no time. To start, gather your supplies. You will need a bucket, a sponge or squeegee or microfiber cloth, soap, and clean water. Once you have everything you need, you can start cleaning.
1. Start with a clean, dry microfiber cloth. If you don’t have one, use a lint-free cotton cloth instead.
2. Spray your cleaner of choice onto the cloth.
3. Wipe in a circular motion, starting at the top of the window and working your way down.
4. Use a second clean, dry cloth to buff the window until it’s streak-free.
5. For tough spots, you may need to use a scraper (be careful not to scratch the glass).
6. Don’t forget to clean the window sills and frames!
7. For an extra-clean finish, wipe down the glass with a vinegar solution (1 part vinegar to 2 parts water).
8. Dry the glass with a clean, dry cloth.
9. Finally, clean the outside of the windows (if you can reach them) with cleaner or vinegar solution.
Here are a few additional tips:
-If your windows are particularly dirty, you may need to pre-clean them with soapy water before using a window cleaner or vinegar solution.
-If you have hard water stains, you can try using a store-bought hard water stain remover or a DIY solution of 1 part vinegar to 1 part water.
-To avoid streaks, make sure your cloth is dry before you start wiping down the window.
-For an extra-shiny finish, you can buff the window with a dryer sheet.
Don’t wanna waste your time on this? Hire our cleaning service in Dubai now!